Obtain a study permit

Obtain a study permit for full-time studies at university, college of CEGEP (Quebec)

Canada is home to several of the best universities in the world, as well as many recognized specialized colleges. In Quebec, there is also a two-year pre-university program called CEGEP. ImmKel can assist you in applying for the required study permit for studies in Canada.