Obtain permanent residence in Canada

Immigrating to Canada is more significant than obtaining a temporary work permit, visiting or studying. When immigrating, you obtain permanent residence in Canada, at which point you have the right to work anywhere in Canada and for any employer of your choice. You hold many of the same rights as Canadian citizens. ImmKel can assist you in immigrating to Canada, as there are several programs that are targeted towards specific types of workers. Note that obtaining permanent residence generally means that your spouse/common law partner and dependent children under the age of 19 (with a few exceptions for older children) can simultaneously be granted permanent residence with your application. These are the different programs for which ImmKel can provide assistance; these programs do NOT all require a full-time job offer from a Canadian employer.

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (all provinces except Quebec)
  • Quebec Immigration Program for skilled workers
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program (all provinces except Quebec)
  • Provincial Nominee Program (all provinces except Quebec)
  • Family sponsorship
  • Live-in caregiver program

ImmKel can also assist you in obtaining Canadian citizenship after fulfilling the residency requirements during your stay in Canada as a permanent residence.